- riding the bike, despite the fact it is an e-bike, it feels extremely natural. No hassle with gear shifting, mechanical nor electrical;
- the nice look, a hipster bike/frame, invisible welding;
- a solid and well balanced build, properly engineered;
- center of gravity right under the but, just where it belongs, which greatly improves bike handling.
I do not like
- the position of the battery lock. Dirt is collected inside the lock due to lack of mudguards, which makes battery removal/placement frustrating and potentially problematic over time.
- squeaky rims and rattling brake levers after >200km, not fully convinced of the quality of these components
- sloppy belt after >200km, resulting in cogs being skipped when pushing hard on the pedals. I do believe this is a matter of fine-tuning after first usage. Would be nice to have a quick check-up included (e.g. within the first 500km) which could solve this.